March 2nd
So, I really need to evaluate my goals...again! Why is weight such big issue? I started this blog at 167lbs. I have dropped to 163, jump up to 167 then back down to 165. I don't know anymore. I really need to get back to my weight watchers roots. I kind of fell of the wagon in February. I am getting back on track this month. I also want to work on those organization skills of mine. For some reason, I am not the most organized person in the world. These two goals are what I am working on in March.
I am going to work on loosing 8lbs this month. I joined a weight lose challenge at my gym last night. It's a two month challenge. The person with the highest percentage of weight lost will win a big fat cash prize! I weighed in last night with clothes and after not eating so well and my weight was...167. So if I would have weighed in the morning w/my birthday suit I am sure I would be 165, right? I love that I have so many excuses for this stupid weight. For this two month challenge I am hoping to loose 16lbs...that would put me at 151. I should be happy, I am not at the weight I was when I got pg w/Baby Girl. Also I am 9lbs lighter from my wedding weight. But I could always be smaller!!!
I am not that great with organizational skill. I cleaned my office in January and today, well it looks like it did before I started this blog. I know I will do good. I just need find more time for this.
Goals
**Spin
**Tax appointment
My 5's
>>Papas y Caldo
>>Not giving up
>>Spring
>>Makeup
>>A clean house
Let's go team!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Go Get'em MEL! Way to focus & take baby steps that will lead to giant leaps! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could find a contest like that. I bet it will be super motivating! You're gonna win!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should go back to WW. You'll be surprised at how much you're actually eating. I know I was. Go get'em tigress!
ReplyDelete