Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back on the Wagon

March 15th

I am successfully back on WW's and it's day two.  It has been very well!  I am very pleased, but lets see how it goes on over the weekend.  I also put my weight lose chart on the fridge.  I know I am not going to be 145 by April 1, but I know I can be 160lb.  Well ladies, good night!!

My 5's
>>successful work days
>>That's it...

I have been very mean to my husband, I really don't want to get into it...but I am tired of being the heavy.

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girls and Her Goals

2 comments:

  1. It's really tough when you feel you a sole provider. Ellison was unemployed for two years and although he was going to school and looking for work daily, I felt resentful. The way I would get through times of anger is I would just start listing out loud all the things that I loved about him and all the things he provided to me that made me love him. It gets easier and you're hubby will graduate and you and he will look back at these days with some much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i'm tired and there are a lot of grammatical errors but you get the point. :)

    ReplyDelete