March 17th
I went over by 5 points yesterday. I think I need to stay away from the pre-packed nuts...10 points!! But I guess it's better than 12 point Starbucks banana bread. I am not going to talk your hear off about WW's. I am just surprised I tracked everything I ate.
Anyone want to start a roller derby team? Instead of watching the news, I got Whip It on...I love this movie!! It makes me want to kick some ass...get out of my way BITCH!!!! Let me know if you are interested.
I have nothing else to write. Happy St Patrick's day...are we like the only ones that celebrate it? And why in the hell are we celebrating a Saint's day by getting drunk? I shouldn't judge, I am having dollar beer with my sister tonight. It's cheaper than restaurant week. I won't eat the nuts...so I can have two beers. Good luck today, because it's St Patrick's day I have to say it.
Goals
**Cut my mop
**In the words of Tulua...Get my Frida's waxed
**Wax my stache
**Work
My 5's
>>Kick ass female characters in movies
>>Jelly belly getting smaller
>>My son saying silly things
>>Girl Power!!!
>>Green beer
Let's go team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Whoo hooo! Green beer & green power to you, Magic Mel! Enjoy the day, Sister! Congrats on tracking your intake.
ReplyDelete