Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday...

March 12th

I am getting back into my workout routine today!!!!  Fo'sur!!!!!!!!!  I will be running with my running partner today at the track.  I have no husband this weekend, so I have no one to watch the kiddos while I run.  I figure they can play while we run at the track.  I'm excited to get back on track.  I also fell off the veggie diet.  I ate chicken last night.  We had leftovers, and well...that's all I had.  I think I am just going to limit meat to maybe once or twice a week.  I think I'll take Jenn's advice and do the "weekend" meat eater diet.  It's not that I don't miss it, it's just I didn't have any options last night...so it looks like I better get to the grocery store sometime today or tomorrow. 

My husband's in Vegas and I thought this weekend was going to be fun, fun, fun!  But I'm kinda bummed out.  Homegirl Annette was going to come down this weekend, but had to cancel (won't have her over tonight)...my sister is at band camp with my niece, (couldn't have her over last night for cocktails)...but Alice will be here tonight.  So my fun, fun, fun weekend will only have one fun.  I guess with everything going on in the world, I REALLY shouldn't complain!  I think I will take the kiddy's to the zoo tomorrow and stroll through Nob Hill. 

Goals
**Run 3 miles
**Cross training
**Soccer
**Fun girls night w/kiddy's

My 5's
>>My family is safe
>>My kids are healthy
>>Saturday mornings w/the food network<<--Absolutely love "Alex's day off"
>>My husband getting to LV safe
>>My mom being so helpful---I absolutely love that shorty!!!!

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy on yourself Diva! Hooray for getting back on track (literally & figuratively). LOVE LOVE LOVE strolling through Nob Hill. One of my fave things to do in The Duke. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete