Saturday, March 19, 2011

FOOD!!!!

March 19th

I went over my WW pts yesterday and the day before...but I didn't gain weight.  I weighed in yesterday and was happy with my weight.  I do know I am tired of being in the 160's.  I am thinking mid April is when I will  in the 150's.  Boring!!!

Wednesday I went with my sister to dollar beer night, and let me tell you...it was interesting.  I think we were the only two people in the bar with all our teeth and w/o perms.  And let me tell you, that bar was packed!  Why wouldn't it be?  It cost me a total of $4 for two beers, including tip.  Wow!!  But it didn't help my eating habits.  Beer is my pot.  Damn, why do I get the munchies?  I came home and ate an omelet with pepperoni<--gross I know, but it was good, cheese, mushrooms and onions.  That was not bad, until I pulled out the popcorn and butter and well...it was a disaster. 

I ate at a new sandwich shop yesterday.  The food was ok, but the staff was acting like they were knee deep in orders and they were going crazy.  The owner was the chef behind the little glass wall and she was getting frustrated with her employees and freaking out!  I thought it was odd, when all they were doing was making my sandwich and two others.  I waiting 25 minutes for a veggie sandwich.  WTH!!  I hope they get their shit together or they're going to be closed in two months.  I hope I didn't jink them...

It was a disaster last night as well.  I ate a nice semi-healthy meal.  Then I got into the popcorn, again!!  And then I ate lemon loaf!!  I'll save you from reading more of my mistakes...it was not good.  I am inputting my points so I don't know what the damage is really!!!!  Hey food stay out of my mouth!!!!!  I feel like Fat Bastard when I am eating..."Hey baby get in my belly". 

Anyways, I am not going to beat myself up on this.  At least I am tracking!!  Anyways ladies, I better get back to work.  I started this blog this morning and couldn't finish until now.  I had to get Baby Girl in the shower, get to body pump then run to Adam's game and now I am working.  I love working out!!  Now to get the whole eating less thing on track!!!  Have a FABULOUS weekend.  And let's pray this "soft" war with Libya is smooth and quick w/no civilian casualties.

Goals
**Eat w/in points
**Work
**Make Enchiladas (steamed corn tortillas not fried)
**Possible play tennis tonight

My 5's
>>Weekends, even if I have to work from home for half the day
>>Cooking for mi familia
>>My fellow ft'ers success (even when you don't think you are being successful, you absolutely fucking are!!!)
>>A clean house
>>Pants getting bigger!!

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. Love it Mel! You are damned skippy we're being successful at just about everything ALL the time! Thanks for noticing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pants getting bigger is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so great! I am in the same boat as you, working out? GOT IT. Food? Not so much! Why must I enjoy it so much?!?! We'll figure it out. And in the mean time, at least we get our less than perfect bodies moving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete