Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

March 28th

Yes, like I said on my Saturday post, I am like a little kid when it comes to my birthday.  Hey, hey it's my birthday!  32, 32, I am in the best shape in my life.  I think I am in better shape then when I was in college and working out like a bad woman.  I think if I didn't drink as much as I did back then, I think I would have been in better shape.  But anyways, I can't change the past.  Anyways, my sister is cooking fish tacos and my niece is making me a lemon raspberry birthday cake.  Lucky me!  Yay!!

So this weekend, I ate like a pig!!  I also drank like a pig Saturday night.  My girlfriend is massage therapist so she gave me a foot massage.  I wanted to have a glass of champagne while I was getting it.  I requested champagne all day and during the evening.  And guess what, finally at the end of the night, my last drink was yes...my glass of champagne.  I had a very fun time.  But the eating was not there.  It's all good, I am back on the wagon. 

I am back on the train game.  I am running my second half marathon May 1st.  ABQ zoo run has added a half this year.  So, training starts this week.  I am going to try and decrease my time by 15 minutes. 

Well ladies, I hope you have a great week.  I am going to have a very busy week.  I will be getting ready for my trip to Dallas.  It's going to be a VERY busy April.  Well, I better get ready!

Goals
**Workout (sometime today)
**Work
**Birthday dinner

My 5's
>>Being alive for one more year
>>Friends
>>Running
>>Working from home
>>Mindless TV on Sunday's

Let's go team

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are awesome and I pray for happiness to you and your family! I hope you reach goals you never thought were possible. Love you!! xxxooo Squeeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Happy Birthday! I love champagne and consumed quite a bit on my birthday! It's what birthday's are for! Enjoy yourself tonight! And you signed up for ANOTHER run! Kick ass!!!

    ReplyDelete