Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Redo

March 16th

I am a better mood today.  Had a good workout.  I have looked back at my life and realized that, I am F'IN lucky!  Minus the fact that I am a couple pounds overweight and I stress about work...life is good!!  I am blessed.  Another day on WW's looks promising.  I will be going over tomorrow on points.  It's restaurant week and well, that means yummy food at a good price.  So many decisions.  I will save all my points for dinner tomorrow.  Other than that I really have nothing to write. 

Oh, I made up with my husband...I guess.  This goes against my feminista ways, but sometimes I just want to be taken care of.  I know he wants to take care of me.  (And that's why he's going to school!!) 

Goals
**Spin--Check
**Push ups/Sit ups
**Track EVERYTHING!!

My 5's
>>My blessings in life
>>Knowing I am not the only one that has my ups and downs.  It's nice to communicate with other woman going through the same thing, w/o the judgement.
>>Knowing I can always get out of the funk from the day before
>>Good coffee
>>Restaurant week!

PS---I hate spell check on this thing!!

Let's Go Team

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

1 comment:

  1. Yay YOU! You & your hubby sound like a great team! Keep soaring Magic Mel!

    ReplyDelete