March 9th
So, I am not working out today. I just need to rest my foot one more day. I will do a short run tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. So, I think my 5's last night were silly. My first 5 is nothing to be thankful for! I am a jackass! I should have just included it in my blog and talked about it. Why do people post "sexy" pictures of themselves on facebook? Why am I on fb? It's just silly!! Hello, asshole I really don't want to see your son's jockstrap, I don't want to hear about your divorce and I really don't want to see your "sexy" pictures and I really really really don't want to read about your ex's dad hitting on you and then you post that other people want so much attention...really? I guess we just want a stamp of approval from everyone. I guess that's why I posted my 1/2 results. <--Now I want all of you to comment and say, "no, you did great, that's ok!". I am just blabbing and need to quit because I am going to fully stick my foot in my mouth and choke!!! But, I really think the only good thing about fb is our group. Oh, and I found my photographer on fb. Ok, I am done complaining!
Today I am Farmington, I have two dealers to see then I'll head back home. I stayed the night and was in this cosmopolitan town yesterday too.
I better get my emails out for the day and get ready. Ladies, have a great day!! Let's go team!!!
My Goals
**Travel back home
**Schedule workouts for the week
**Clean house on my fb friends list
My 5's
>>Foot feeling better
>>Good nights sleep
>>Being a morning person
>>Hotel coffee not being too nasty
>>Slummber Parties!!
Mel, you are comedically truthful. Those are many of the reasons why I departed FB & that it was just too addicting. I used to Spring Clean my friends list a few times per year: Delete & Block was my motto. :-)
ReplyDeleteBe safe on the road. I did a short run in your honor today. Whoo hoo, day two!