March 10th
Good morning! I am just saying, screw it! I am taking a break this week on my workouts. I have gotten back on track with the whole "eating right" idea. Yesterday since it was Ash Wednesday I ate a veggie sub (subway) and tostadas for dinner. My tostadas had vegetarian beans, grilled portabelos, salsa and baked tostadas...and cheese. The only bad thing on that was the CHEESE. Not to bad. Oh yeah, I had damn cheez itz on my way back from Farmington and a mini twix. And before I went to bed I had a spoonful peanut butter and chocolate chips. Ok, yawn...I know. But I need to get used to tracking my food.
I really am jonesing the whole "vegetarian" idea. Can I be vegetarian and still eat fish? If so, bring it on! I don't want you to think this is a "Lent" thing. I think this is going to be a "life change" thing. We hardly eat red meat, maybe twice a month. I use ground turkey for everything and organic chicken. (I don't want baby girl to have boobies before she's in preschool). I will let you know how it goes! Hey Gallant, maybe you can email me some recipes (after you rinse the face wash out of your hair ;)). Ok, so I better get going!!
After typing my blog about becoming vegetraian, I really wanted to let you know something...even though I haven't had fast food in...69 days (subway doesn't count!!!! I keep telling myself that) and going veggie, the new Sonic hot dogs look good. For the east coast chica's---Sonic has their traditional "coney" (chili and cheese), they also came out with a Chicago Dog<---that's the one I want, and some others I didn't care about. But I will restrain myself from trying the hot dog.
This blog has been all about FOOD, I guess I have a problem? I am going to let you go with a piece of advice...you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose...but you can't pick your friends nose!<---Theresa leaves inspirational quotes, I got the idea from her and will give you some "tips" for life. Hope you enjoy!
Goals
**Work
**Parent teacher conference
**Give it up to my honey<---yep, that's a goal...he's leaving this weekend.
My 5's
>>My sister
>>My car---I love my car!!
>>??
>>??
>>??
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
HA! Mel, I am crackin' up over here. A good friend would pick your nose AND give you a Chicago Dog. I'm just sayin'. What's wrong with pre-school boobs? Just joshin'. Really. Maybe. No, really. Girl, go give it up & shimmy with your honey.
ReplyDeleteYes, you can be vegetarian and still eat fish. You would be considered a pescetarian. There are lots of different types of vegetarians. I am almost (almost) vegan though I do occasionally enjoy a bit of dairy, but I mostly rock the soy. I have been a strict vegetarian since I was 14 and I'm now a 30 something year old. I couldn't even tell you what meat tastes like, but I know vegetarian dogs are very good. Although, my meat eating friends tell me they taste like rubber...lol
ReplyDelete