Monday, March 14, 2011

Breaking the seven year curse!!

March 13th

I had a lovely day yesterday with my babies.  I love the warm weather and I love the zoo.  We spent the whole day there, it was perfect!  I am back to my routine, it's Monday...oh and I hate the time change!!!  I guess the only thing I hate about this, is the morning.  I slept in late today...8am!  I do love that it's not dark at 5pm.  

I did two things in the past couple of days.  I STARTED cleaning my desk and found a chart I made when I started this blog.  I estimated I would loose 8 lbs a month (I figured it would be easy to obtain).  Guess what...weight hasn't changed since I made that.  I put it on my fridge, so I figure I would look at it before I would want to put something bad in my mouth...(that what she said, hee hee)  According to the chart I should be around 154 right now.  I am making a commitment to WW's and I vow to start tracking today!!!  I haven't really been eating that bad, it's also not the best either.  I am going to cut my drinking down to twice a month and no more than 2 drinks (except for my bday).  Also, I am going to kick up my excerise routine up a notch.  I am doing good in that department, I am just going to add body pump back into my routine and increase workouts to at least 1hr 30.  I also have this weight lose challenge I am in and kind of put in the back burner!!  And SUMMER is just around the corner.  Like Annette, I have a pair of shorts I want to wear.  And mind you, I have not worn shorts in over seven years.  The shorts I have in my closet are the shorts I wore SEVEN years ago!  They fit right now, I just need them loose, so I can walk and they don't ride up.  My second motivation was Carmen's blog from yesterday.  She has a goal for two different occasions.  It reminded me of my weight loose goal, and that I need to get back into it.  I should NOT be satisfied with 165!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going to be 130 by the end of the year and 140 by the end of the summer!!!!  I will wear shorts that don't ride up!!  Ok, I am done...I am getting back on track!!  Watch out world, Mel's got the motivation again!!!!

Goals
**Run, run, run
**Legs
**Sit ups/push ups
**Follow up/Funding
**Clean mi casa

My 5's
>>Time with my kids
>>Warm weather
>>Flip flops
>>Weekends
>>Family

Let's go team!!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Magic Mel! You will be rockin' those early `00 shorts in no time. Of course, we'll make fun of you for wearing old shorts & force you out to get new ones... but support will be steady! Ole for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Melanie! You just motivated me to get my ass to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find the "shorts" that get me as motivated as you. Good luck... 130 is not too far away!

    ReplyDelete