Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars!

February 27th

Good morning ladies!!  I am doing great this morning.  My foot is a little sore, but it's all good.  Oscar, Oscars!!!!  I wish my husband was as fun as me.  We could do a little champagne and Oscars...he doesn't like champagne.  Plus I shouldn't be drinking champagne.  So that's all I have to say about that.  I really don't have anything to say.  I guess I am just blogging to blog.  I was going to run to day, an easy run.  But I think I should rest.  Ladies, enjoy your Sunday.  Let's go team!!

Goals
**Sit ups/Push Ups
**Watch Oscars
**Do some work

My 5's
>>My sister's yummy food
>>Looking good w/grey hair (I haven't colored my hair in a year)
>>Sunday mornings
>>Babies in the bed
>>Oscars

1 comment:

  1. Def. let that foot heal for this weekend!

    We made popcorn to watch the Oscars...bad choices.

    ReplyDelete