Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Damn you SNOW!!!

February 2nd

So, I think God dumped all this snow on my side of the country because I was gloating about the 75 degree weather to my FTer's living in the Antarctic.  For that, I am sorry!!!  Even though we need the snow, I have not ran this week and I have a 10k on Sunday.  I am going to say it, even though I despise it...I am going to get on the treadmill and run.  Damn you snow!!!! 

I have been working from the house for three days!!  I work from home at the end of the month (Friday and Monday).  I also did it yesterday.  I don't dear step in a dealership on the 1st.  So, I really want to get out and make dealer calls.  But I might have to hold off because of the weather.  Please, dear God let the roads be decent this morning!!  I HAVE NOT PUT A STITCH OF MAKE UP ON IN FIVE DAYS!!!!!  I am starting to look like my brother.  My husband is probably wondering where my eyebrows went!

I didn't get through my list.  I think I need to modify my daily goals.  Who am I kidding?  There's not that many hours in a day.  It's ok if I only have 2-3 items and not a laundry list.

I went over 6 WW pts yesterday.  But I earned 12 WW pts from exercise.  I got on the bike for 15 (before spin class).  No one showed up for spin, so I joined the Zumba class.  There were a total of four people (including the instructor).  I modified the moves to I could sweat.  Poor lady; the instructor was either a Zumba Gold instructor or new.  I will not be joining her class again.  But I did sweat.

I must go!  On to my goals for today:

**Run
**100 sit ups/20 push ups
**Put make up on
**Visit dealers
**Be nice

My 5's
>>Grateful my honey started exercising
>>I hit my goal (work) three months in a row!
>>My family and I are warm during this snow storm
>>My relationships with my sibilings
>>Phil, didn't see his shadow...spring is around the corner!

Let's go team!!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh so hard. My husband wonders where my eyebrows go as well when I'm home for days at a time...It's nice not wearing makeup sometime, liberating if you will. But too many days in a row and I start feeling like Charilize Theron in MONSTER...
    Hope you have a great day, and stay safe in the snow darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both make me laugh. Yeah I go without make-up too much. Then when I wear it I get too many compliments..that's not good. Yay for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete