February 9th
I am tired of complaining about myself. Today is not a good day. I didn't eat the healthiest dinner. It was a sandwich, but it included ranch dressing, avocado, bacon, you know the good stuff. I also ate some brownie and drank two beers. All of it was oh so good. I probably went over my points yesterday by 15pts. I had 10 for dinner, so just imagine! I guess I feel ok about the dinner, I got the smallest sandwich. That's the only positive thing about it. I also feel bad about about my exercising too. I can't seem to wake up for my morning classes. I feel like giving up and eating a grilled cheese sandwich. The negative side of me would just say, hey I have already lost weight, I look good. But I really want to loose more weight. I need my FT'ers to kick me in gear and give me some tuff love!!!
My Goals
**Try and run this afternoon
**200 sit ups/20 push ups
**EAT WITHIN POINTS!!!!
**Get paperwork ready for taxes
My 5's
>>Watching a great musical
>>Knowing how to parallel park
>>The shoe to me whinecobbler
>>My FT'ers listening
>>Summer...where are you??
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
DON'T GIVE UP OR GIVE IN! Just start fresh from where you left off. If you don't think you can, I've got a fresh Adida sneaker to kick you in the rear! Yes, you're a sexy beeotch, but you know you've got more sexy in ya! Go get'em Mel!
ReplyDeleteSorry darling, giving up is NOT an option. Giving up means you can't do this, that you are uncapable, and I'm pretty sure you're better, stronger, smarter than that. YOU control what you eat, it does not control you. I had a bad week last week, ate out of stress, didn't track as I should have, and GAINED .2 lbs, it's not the end of the world, but was enought for me to say HELL NO, this will not happen again. GET IT GIRL! I know you can!!
ReplyDeleteMelanie it only takes a few good days to get going again. This is now a mental challenge that you have to push yourself through. The mental challenges are the hardest. GET UP!
ReplyDelete