Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

January 24th

So, I gained weight this week! I lost 2lbs last week and gained it back this week!  No worry here, I am exercising like a mad woman.  No worry, because that's gotta be muscle.  Also, reading the article about the scale helped me refrain from freaking out.  Thank you Jenna!  I measured myself this morning.  I have lost inches since the last time I measured in May 2010. 

I had a good run yesterday.  I didn't organize anything, but I did the rest of the items on my list yesterday.  It was a nice day!

I have to get to work.  So Ladies, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!  Let's go team!

**Spin (tonight)
**200 sit ups/30 push ups
**Sales call notes!!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure we will gain a few here and there. It's part of the process. Good for you for getting right back on the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was working out like crazy this summer my weight stayed the same, but my waist got 5" smaller...Measuring is a good tool, and that is truly what counts anyways right? Who gives a shit what the scale says if you're wearing a size 4 ;) Go get em Tigress!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie I know you want to tackle your other goals but April gave me great advice. She said the work on one goal solid until I feel like I can move on to the next goal. This has taken some of the pressure off. You're doing awesome! And you're blogging every night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry April said to work on one goal until I have it down and then introduce the next goal when i'm ready. I'm so tired right now so I probably don't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right, it is muscle and muscle is good....even though you gained the 2lbs back...you're still kicking butt! Keep at it girl, i know it's hard, but you're one tough cookie!

    ReplyDelete