Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Hate Mondays

January 4th

Yes, I hate Mondays...who doesn't?  Yesterday I worked from home.  For two days, I didn't leave the house!  I also snaked ALL day long...I snack all day long every Monday.  I need to learn how to have self control.  I guess I did yesterday because, I didn't get tempted to eat the New Years Eve leftovers or my go to snack, Stacie's Pita Chips.  Hmm, it DOES make a difference when you write everything down.  I ate veggies, hummus and popcorn.  I am in love with air popped popcorn.  Three cups are only 2 points!  Wooza!!! 

I ran last night.  I didn't get in three miles...sad face.  I only ran two miles, I can make excuses to why I didn't run three, it was cooolllddd, I still have a cough and my shoes feel weird.  I just need to run more!!!  I did my sit ups and push ups.

I was soo close to not clean my desk.  But I thought, I have a group of gals I can't let down.  So yes I cleaned it.  I still need to shred a ton of documents, though.

(Yawn fest for the readers)

Ok, I will be out in the field today.  I will get to wear makeup (I haven't put any on for three days!) and dress up.  My goals today are small ones:

**Grocery shop
**200 sit ups
**30 push ups

I was supposed to go to bodypump this morning, but didn't make it!!  Baby girl slept with me and my husband slept in the living room.  I didn't want to leave her by herself or was that just an excuse?

Ladies, have a wonderful day!!  Enjoy the blessing God has given you...Kimmie I think you are inspiring me too! 

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. 200 sit ups?!?!? You're my hero! Go get'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate doing crunches but you just motivated me to start doing them. I mean I HATE doing them. I will start with 50 tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete