January 23rd
Am I the only one that wonders what happened to Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's first set of kids? Did they give them back to the adoption agency now that they have their "real" kids? I am only wondering, because we don't hear about them anymore. That's kind of what happened to some of my goals. This monster took over and I became obsessed with loosing weight. I need to focus on all of my goals equally.
It's seems like all I talk about is what I eat, when I exercise and what I am doing right or wrong. I also notice looking in the mirror a little more. I am counting the days until Feb 1st to put up before and after pics. Oh, I forgot to tell you...I will be posting a pic every month. I also have a chart for every month to estimate my weight loss. I can't wait to see if I am on track with the chart. Ok, so it's not like I am trying to loose 15 lbs a month. The weight loose varies from 5-7 lbs. I am getting obsessed with this!!! Help me!!!
I need to focus when on the rest of my goals, like I do with this weight loss goal!!!! I am looking at my desk right now, and it's slowly turning into a mess. I will reintroduce myself to the shredder. I also want to start on the garage today. I have so much STUFF that can be sold on craigslist.
So yesterday I didn't blog, it was a loooonnnngggg day! I ran, oh how this was a great run. I did about 5 miles with hills. My legs are feeling it today. Adam wrestled last night, but we had to weigh in at noon, I took Adam to weigh in then we stayed ABQ, did lunch, the museum and park. We didn't get out of the meet until 10.00 pm. It was a long day!
Hey Teresa and Alisa----West Mesa SUCKS!!! Oh wait that wasn't nice. I am sorry. They are just very unorganized and dumb.
So today's goals included:
**Run
**200 sit ups/30 push ups
**Clean and organize desk
**Get items ready to sell on Craigslist
**Cook for football
**Google Tom and Nick's first kids
Ladies, I will treat all of my "kids" equal and work on all of my goals. With how wacky Tom is, maybe it's better for those kids to back to the orphanage.
Let's go team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
No comments:
Post a Comment