Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh man...

January 7th

Oh man, I ate really bad yesterday!!!  This always happens to me when I step on the scale.  I replaced the batteries in my scale.  I stepped on the scale and noticed the numbers.  Wow, I am doing soo good!!!!  Every time I step on the scale and lose a pound or two, I reward myself by eating and eating and eating.  So that means I am adding something else to my weight loss goal.  First, I am only going get on the scale once a week.  For some reason, this Big Booty Judy likes to get on the scale every morning before getting in the shower.  No more going crazy with it!!!  Second, I WILL NOT be rewarding myself with FOOD when I lose a few pounds!!!!  Can I do this?  Yes I can but it's going to be really hard! 

Like I said, I ate and ate and ate and ate some more!  I started out with a very healthy breakfast.  At lunch is where the downward spiral started.  Whole Foods sounds healthy...right?  Not if you get a chicken curry wrap!  I am craving Indian food, but I know how unhealthy it is and after I eat it I feel like I do after eating Thanksgiving dinner.  So I decided to get the wrap, forgetting this is just chicken salad with curry powder.  I am not going to bore you with the rest of the details of my horrible diet.  But it did include my guilty pleasure, warm and crispy tortilla and butter (HEAVEN)...oh man. 

Oh well I am starting today off right.  I started my day with Zumba class. Packing a lunch, but not touching it before 10.30!  I am also super excited for this weekend.  I can finally get out and run Saturday and Sunday with somewhat normal temperatures outside.

Why are we all so concerned about weight loss?  Really think about it...is it for our health?  At least that's what we say it is for.  But come on, it's for vanity...you know it is just admit it!  Doesn't feel good to hear, damn Gina you look HOT!!  And not, get your big'ol butt out of the way...I don't know about you but I am all about the compliments.  I also would like to sit down with out looking  like I have an inner tube under my shirt!  I am going to admit it, I like looking DAMN SMOKIN HOT!!!!!!  Things in my life fall together when I feel good about myself. 

Back to yesterday, I didn't go to Costco...sad face.  Costco will have to wait for Saturday.  I hate Costco on the weekends.  I still need some sales call notes to finish...sad face.  (But the majority are done.)

Today's Goals:

**Exercise
**200 sit ups/30 push ups
**Stay within my WW points
**Be Nice!!!

Ladies, thank you for the inspiration everyday when I read your blogs!!  I am woman hear me roar...RRROOOOAAARRRRRRR!!!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

2 comments:

  1. Mel you're doing fine! We all will have the days that we're not proud of what we ate. The joy is...we can start fresh! If you eat a not-so-healthy lunch, start fresh @ lunch. And so on. You are smokin' hot as is. You're just gonna be on fire once we're finished!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. Totally about being hot. If I'm even close to my goal by summer I will wear nothing but dresses. Right now I cant wear them at all due to the whole looking preggo thing.

    ReplyDelete