Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello All!

January 10th

I am here writing my blog starting week two.  I know it's only week two, but this is one of my goals that I really following through with.  It has also made me follow through on my weight loss goal.  Like I said, it's only week two, but I need to work on my other goals too.  I have realized that this a day by day challenge.  If I can keep up with the weight loss goal the rest will fall into place. 

With that said, today I will be working from home today.  I have a lot to accomplish today.  I need to get all my admin finished, and I need to complete all follow up.  I know this is boring to you.  I will not leave my office.

I also need to make my home less cluttered.  Now, I don't want you to think I am slob.  You can probably eat off of my floor, but I wouldn't suggest you looking in my drawers, closets or garage.  Today's goal is to clean my closet out.  This will probably be done tonight after dinner and the kids are in bed.  So I have saved clothes that used to fit me.  Well they fit me, and guess what...they are out of style!!  You know you have done this...Oh I can't throw this out...I am going to fit in this one of these days.  Well one of these days for me has showed up.  I have a pair of pants I saved from 10 years ago.  Oh no, I can't wear them, they are totally the wrong shade.  Seriously who are we kidding?  Unless I want to keep them for 25 years or more so the trend can come back around, I am just going to donate the clothes.  My house is totally parallels me, looks nice and well put together on the outside, but when you dig in deep it's a mess.  My life is a disorganized mess, kind of like my closet.  I need to work on this...ya think?

I went to spin this morning.  I LOVE exercise...maybe it's the endorphins. But I feel so much better afterwards.  And to think I was going to sleep in today.  I think I will go out and do something after work today.  I can't wait for it to get warm outside.  I love taking the kids out in the jogging stroller.  I really think, if I continue on this path I will be hitting my goal sooner than December.  Woo, hoo!!!!!!!  Bye bye, inertube! 

**200 sit ups/30 push ups
**Work, work, work
**Clean my closet

Have a great day!!  May the exercise gods, be with you today and every day...

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment