Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cheat Day!!

January 30th

Yes, today I am cheating.  Why you ask?  I have my race March 6th, I need to really watch what I put in my pie hole next month.  Plus, I am signing up for a 10k next Sunday.  When I run races on Sundays, I always watch what am eating and drinking during the week.  Clean food and only water.  That means no eating bad during Superbowl.  Can I do this?  That will be the real test. 

Yesterday, I didn't tackle the garage.  I will get it done today...I think...I hope!  I will, I know I will!!!  I accomplished my two other goals yesterday.  I had a great run.  I also did the date with my honey.  It's really good to go out and have an adult conversation with him. 

So today there are minimal goals.

Goals

**Tackle garage
**Some laundry
**Be nice

My 5's

>>Grateful for monthly date nights
>>In Laws that love watching the kids
>>My running partner
>>A good cup of coffee
>>Shape and gossip magazines

Let's go team!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment