Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rest

January 11th

Good morning!  I am resting my body today.  My legs are sore!!  That's such a good thing.  Plus I have a long work day.  I am heading to Farmington this morning.  It's a 12 hour work day today.  Don't feel sorry for me...half of it is driving.  So, really it's a normal day for me.  I have one thing I must accomplish today; visit all the dealers on my list.  That's it, no more no less.

I cleaned my closet last night.  Good thing I did it, I found a pair of black heels I forgot I had!  Woo Hoo, I just need to get new caps for the heel.  I walk so awkward, the heels wear out at an angel.  Anyhoo, I have three pairs of shoes I need to repair.  I also have two bags of clothes and shoes to donate.  I have a bag from the kids closet that needs to go too.  Ok so this is my goal for tomorrow: drop off clothes at Adelente.

Alrighty ladies, I must go and get ready for the day!  Peace, love and happiness to all of you!

**Visit all dealers on my schedule
**200 sit ups/30 push ups

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on cleaning the closet and finding the black shoes...that's always a plus!

    ReplyDelete