Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday

January 13th

Hello all.  I did not finish my list yesterday...But I had a very busy day.  My schedule got interrupted when I had to visit a dealer not scheduled for yesterday.  Anyways, same goal today from yesterday.  I have got my exercise schedule down, finally!  I say finally, because it's a schedule I am going to stick with!!

I broke one of my goals this week...I stepped on the scale on Monday.  My excuse, I had to enter my weight on WW.  No lbs lost...sad face.  I will stick to this goal.  It's soooo hard.  I love my scale.  Not the numbers on it but the numbers not coming up.  I will never go back to what I was before I got pregnant with Baby Girl.

Exercise Schedule:
Monday--Spin
Tuesday--Rest
Wednesday--Spin
Thursday--Rest
Friday--Zumba
Saturday--Run
Sunday--Run

I'm boring today, ok more boring then the rest of my entries. 

**Finish Dealer List
**200 sit ups/30 push ups
**Only watch 1 hour of TV

Ladies, you're my inspiration.  Thanks!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. You're gonna rock this day out! Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Melanie, I can't believe you do 200 sit ups a night. That's awesome. You inspired my 50. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now now, it's during TV time and it takes me a long time. I sound like a lambe <--don't know if I spelt right. But ladies, you are my inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete