Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm late...

January 9th

I'm late...no not pregnant, just with my blog.  Today was a long day.  I ran this morning.  It felt so good to be outside.  I didn't have my IPod and it was nice.  Cleared my head.  My son had a wrestling tournament.  We just got home.  He won so he got to pick the restaurant, Pizza Hut.  Dear Pizza Hut, you SUCK!!!  Back to work tomorrow...

I am back to the my regular routine tomorrow...

**Spin
**200 sit ups/30 push ups
**Clean closet

Good night, this sucks (not the club, but blogging at night)

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. So awesome about your run sister!! You should be so proud of yourself. I bet your body and mind are saying thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There ya go! Run it on out! I'm jealous of your love affair with running. Someday...someday!

    Keep on pushing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! It took a long time to get it going...
    My body is defintely going to thank me, when I am 60 and don't have high blood presure and diabetes!!!!

    ReplyDelete