Thursday, July 28, 2011

On the wagon...off the wagon...

July 28th

I swear...I am stuck with my weight.  My problem, like others is rewarding with food.  I know some have this problem.  I am one of them.  The past few weeks I have rewarding my big'ol belly with yummy treats.  Well, no wonder the scale is NOT going down.  So once again I am back on the WW wagon.  The great thing about this, I know how many points I earn from exercise.  I earned 10 yesterday from swimming and running. 

I am going to do my mini-tri.  I know I can be ready by September.  I also will start running this weekend.  My insanity program is kind of on the back burner.  I will be doing it this morning.  But it's only my third time.  I figure, the days I am not outside exercising, I am on the insanity tapes.

I thought of what you all said about acting.  I got on the NM Movie website and right now there are no cattle calls.  The Adobe Theatre will be auditioning for Tom Sawyer.  Can you see me as Aunt Polly?  I doubt it, but I am seriously thinking to audition.  I'll keep you posted. 

Ladies, thank you for all the support!!  Let's go team!!

Goals
**Insanity
**That's it

My 5's
>>Getting stronger w/swimming
>>Nice weather
>>Getting closer to school starting
>>Baby girl falling asleep on me
>>Exercise

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

2 comments:

  1. I reward with food all the time. Maybe if I rewarded with clothes or something it would be more motivating...but food is cheaper.

    Audition! Tell me how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete