Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whatever.

July 15th

I do great one week, then slack off for two weeks!!  WTF!!!  I am working out this morning, and will finally get back on track.  I really hate my belly!!!!!  I need to focus on exercise and less on drinking.  I feel like I have been drinking way too much.  I took Tuesday off to celebrate my friends bday.  Well, it was an all day drunkfest.  And bad eating...So much for that. 

I am hoping to see Carmen and Jenna this weekend.  My weekend is free...soo hmm, hmm. 

Let's go team!!

Goal
**RUN
**Step class (free on Saturday's)
**Try and blog everyday!!

My 5's
>>What I have in my life
>>Grateful to have a job
>>Pretty toes
>>Weekends
>>Paydays

PS--I have been a little bummed out and I really need to stop envying other people.  I need to focus on my life and be grateful for what I have and not what I don't.  Wahh, wahh...pity party.

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

1 comment:

  1. Magic, we would love to see you! I'm free most of today after breakfast. Not sure what BadAssSexyMsAwesome has planned, but lets wrangle her in. I completely understand envying what we "think" others have & what we see lacking for ourselves. Envy is healthy and is sort of a way of getting yourself steered in the right direction. Whatever it is you're envying, you probably don't really need it or definitely can get it! You choose!

    HoorayOle for pretty toes. Love them too!

    ReplyDelete