July 2nd
Today was a great day. I biked in the morning, went to the driving range w/my son then ended the day w/a swim. The best thing of all, we got rain, even if it was for only 15 minutes. I needed some alone time w/my son. Even though he's only 5, he coping a slight attitude, and Momma isn't liking it. Our time together was great. I think he's been acting out because he has a baby sister that we over look her actions towards him. I really need to work on that (hence the relationship goal). I love him dearly and don't want him to think we favor one child over the other. I enjoy the time I have w/my children.
Good night...
Let's go team
Goals (for tomorrow)
**Run
**Sit ups
**Arms
My 5's
>>Quality time w/my son
>>Rain
>>The picture I received from my beautiful pregnant friend
>>The weekend
>>Senior citizens saying hello on their morning walks
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
No comments:
Post a Comment