Monday, July 25, 2011

ALL THE FTC HOTTIES...THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

July 25th

I LOVE, LOVE ALL THE BLOGS...still can't post on individual blogs though.  Maybe I am just a dumbass??  I want to comment on everyone blogs, but can't.  So hear I go, I am going to sound so in love with you...at the end of this you're going to want to make sure my lips are not permanently stuck to your ass.
 
Captain Theresa--you are amazing!  We all dwell on the one negative thing in our life, while others see all the 100 positive things about us.  Wow 52LBS is equivalent to my 5 year old son.  I always read your comments to everyone and think what a great therapist you would be.  Have you have considered of going back to school to become a therapist?  Or how about a life coach?  I think you have this natural ability to keep it real and help people through things, you even did this while we were in school.  Zumba your butt to a size smaller...but not to small...

Carmen--how can you never miss a day of blogging??  I am proud of myself for just a couple a times a week.  The Sugar Daddy is just around the corner.  Screw love, just jump to the MONEY...hee hee, only joking.  You do so much, wow.  You always comment on everyone's blog.  I love that you keep up with all the blogs.  Your volunteering efforts are great.

Jenna--No cold feet for you!!  I am jealous, I wish I had the balls to make a move out of this crazy state.  You are one funny girl...I think you should write for SNL...I wouldn't even know how to go about that...but I see an agent in your future.  Why not get back into show business?  "There's nothing like show business...I forgot the rest of the lyrics."

Nicole--Hey pervert what are you looking at?  Just kidding.  I think Chicago is going to be great for you.  Same with Jenna, making a big move is something I could probably never do.  I think you should get serious with the art work and just start selling it...become the Picasso or Degas of our time. 

Annette--When I first read your recent blog, I thought you were talking about what you ate for breakfast.  Sausage fingers and cankels (Thought cankels were hotcakes...I'm dumb).  You are kicking some serious butt!!  Baby Peanut Luigi Rivera de Marquez is going to be a fit little guy and you're going to be a WONDERFUL mother!! 

Alisa--I feel you sister!  When I had Adam I wanted to loose weight.  I did good until I went back to work.  I think we try things at least six times before we stick to it.  I know am going to sound like a know it all and you might roll your eyes, but just take care of that little Gerber baby (who should be a model) and the diet and exercise will fall into place.  I know you can do it, don't get too down on yourself. 

April--Damn Gina, if I lived next to you I would probably gain so much weight from all you yummy treats.  You are a pretty talented lady.  For all the haters, you know you are hot, talented and amazing.  Don't let anyone bring you down...and have a cool summer don't change.  (Sorry the start of that sentence sounded like a line from a yearbook signing).

You all are some pretty damn hot, amazing, talented, smart and wonderful people!!  (Why didn't I put smart in front of hot??)  I started out with the blog as one big comment to your blogs.  But as I wrote this, I kept going back to each of our talents.  Why did we never follow our dreams, our God given talents?  Some of us are doing what we do best, but at 100%?  Others have these talents that are not being used and when are we going to just say FUCK IT!

I don't know, now I feel like I am talking out of my ass or just diarrhea of the mouth...or just talking nonsense...I guess I am just going back to what I wanted to be when I was growing up and why didn't I follow through with it?  I am sitting on my butt and Hollywood is in my backyard...what am I scared of?  What was I scared of when I was in my 20's?  If I went after that acting career, I know would still have my babies (they were apart of Gods plan).  I guess I shouldn't dwell over the what ifs and just focus on my two babies and make sure they follow their dreams.

Ladies thanks for all the support!!!!!  Let's go team

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing and I feel so touched by this. XXOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Magic! You really, really, really are a super star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fest! I feel a group hug coming on. This is why I love you...and a million other reasons too!

    ReplyDelete