Saturday, February 5, 2011

Move it! I want that last bagel pizza!!!!

February 5th,

So I changed my weigh ins to Fridays, and guess what?  Nothing changed...166!  At this rate I will be 130 in December.  With this ssslllloooowwww weight loss, I will not gain it back.  I stayed within my points yesterday.  But today is going to be a struggle.  I got up at 1.30 and snuck into the fridge and ate some left over pizza I made this week.  So hmm, it's 7.01 am and I only have 19 pts left.  Only zero foods today and some pasta tonight, since I have a race tomorrow.  So yesterday, I went to Costco...finally!  I'm so proud of myself, I didn't touch the free samples.  For some reason, Costco was very busy.  I kind of observed the patrons visiting each sample station.  Dang, I didn't realize how we look like PIG'S!!  It's not very attractive to push people out of the way to sample jalapeno poppers or yogurt. 

I ran on a treadmill yesterday.  I think my dislike for treadmills, is actually a dislike for low quality ones.  Hotels and the gym in Belen don't have the best treadmills in the world.  I ran at a local gym in ABQ and WOW what a difference.  

So today I want to go to spin, but I should rest.  Mama's got a race tomorrow!  I am drinking my water and carb loading tonight.  I also am going to Flamenco concert tonight.  I better start me goal list for the day.  I know this is very boring!!!  Ok, so I am leaving!!

Goals
**100 sit ups/20 push ups
**Eat within pts
**Finish laundry
**Buy hot wing ingredients---yes, I make world famous hot wings for Superbowl

My 5's
>>Friday dinners with my family
>>Three day weekend
>>Under armour--ok not really under armour, the generic version
>>My second mother
>>My babies wanting me to hold them---I have baby girl in my arms as I type this

Have a fabulous weekend!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. Yay good luck on your race! I want your hot wing recipe! BTW-you make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your race Melanie!! And the scene that people make over free samples make me embarassed for them too. Go get em tomorrow Tigra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock the race & enjoy those wings. FREE anything makes folks go completely bonkers! But free jalapeno poppers may just make them straight-jacket-worthy. :-)

    Let us know about the race!

    ReplyDelete