Thursday, February 3, 2011

I HEART Adam Sandler

January 3rd,

Negative temperatures in NM, WTH!!!!!  Give me the sun, give me the pool and give me a margarita!!!!  Is it summer yet?  It's too damn cold!!!! I put my make up on, and got dressed...but didn't go out.  I know it's  very good for my face to take a break from that mask I call make up.  It even felt better painting on my eyebrows.  Wow, there's definition in that woman's face!! 

I got to see Adam Sandler on Oprah yesterday.  Did I mention, I love this man?  My life goal is to meet him.  Imagine?  What would I say?  Oh, hi Adam, you're a genius.  And by the way, my son is named after you.  Not only is he a comic genius, he's oh so handsome!!!!  I have had this crazy crush since, I don't know...FOREVER!!!  Anyways, I can't wait for his movie to come out.  Muah, Adam!!!!

I am taking today off from exercise.  My knee is bothering me.  DAMN YOU TREADMILL!!!!  I tell you, I hate the damn treadmill.  I only got two miles out.  Am I a woose, or do other's have the same issues?  I will still get my ab and push up routine done.  Please weather warm up tomorrow, I am planning on running outside. 

I have a couple of goals for today.  Here is what I was thinking of:

**100 push ups/20 sit ups
**Visit dealers
**Start to clean desk (I'm not finishing it today, just starting it)

My 5's
>>Snow (if I wasn't home yesterday I would have missed my beloved Adam Sandler)  It's a love/hate relationship with snow!
>>Not having pipes freeze or burst.
>>Perfecting my pizza dough
>>Costco membership --I'm on my last roll of toilet paper and have no downy.  I am finally hitting the store today.
>>Being regular

Let's go team!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your 5's! And Yay for you loving Adam Sandler and admitting it in your outside voice.
    :-) You will meet him & he will be a sugar daddy for you who expects nothin' in return. Kazaam! Let it be done!

    Wishing you warmth today. And yes, the treadmill sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo, I have a story for you!! My sister used to live in CA, about 2 years ago she was out eating lunch with her friend at this little hole in the wall Italian place. Her friend and her were talking, bullshitting, being their normal funny ass selves, and ADAM SANDLER was eating at the next table, he came over and ASKED IF HE COULD JOIN THEM?! He said he couldn't help over hearing them, thought they were funny and wanted to say hi...they finshed lunch, he told them great to meet them, thanks for letting him sit with them and he left. They just sat there dumbfounded "Did Adam Sandler just have lunch with us?!" Of course I was so crazy jealous of this, but I was at least happy to know that he's totally cool, and has really good taste in funny girls :) He'd totally love you!!

    ReplyDelete