Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday

January 11th

Nothing much to report.  I didn't get to spin, but I am running this afternoon.  Nothing happened from last night to this morning.  Oh, I have this crazy rash on my chest.  I can't see my doctor until April, I hope it clears up soon.  Don't feel sorry for me, I had an appointment this week, I didn't go because I didn't get my bloodwork done and didn't want him to get mad at me.  Don't worry about me, I have stress issues.  Maybe that's where the rash is coming from.  So...here are my goals.  Oh wait, are the girls at Sephora the rejects that couldn't get hired at MAC?  I don't know about the Sephora in your area, but I wouldn't trust these girls to put lipstick on me.  Ok, so you may think I am ADD with all the random topics.  Maybe I am?  Back to the goals:

Goals
**Run
**200 sit ups/20 push ups
**Weigh in
**Eat within points
**Dentist

My 5's
>>Good night's rest
>>Getting close to wearing shorts this summer (the scale might not be moving much, but my shorts I used to wear before I got married, fit.  I just need 10 more lbs to wear them so the inside doesn't slid up my thigh)
>>Action 7 news--Marisa Maez and Melissa Montoya are some sexy bitches
>>My nephew finally getting the hell out of this town

TGIF Ladies!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

2 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. your blogs, randomness, and all around beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the Sephora girls. Some of them are a little bit scary. I had one ask me if I had cancer because I asked her if she knew a good paraben-free bronzer...WTF??? Recently I was in there and asked for a sample of a new moisturizer, then I see her open the tester and start slamming it into her hand then scrape the moisturizer off her hand into the sample tub. GROSS!! I saw her, gagged and then told her no thanks. All that said, I do get 90% of my skin care and make up there. I love me some Sephora... just not their incompetent staff.

    ReplyDelete