Friday, February 4, 2011

Damn you Target pretzel!!!!!

January 4th,

Good morning!!  I took advantage of Carmen's sleep diet.  I slept 10 hours!!!!  Feel the burn, oh yeah!  I can't run outside...sad face.  I will be getting some sort of exercise in today.  I am changing my weigh ins to Friday, thanks Jen! 

I'm so dumb.  Yesterday I ate a pretzel from Target, thinking it's better than getting chips.  It took up 6 pts of mine.  I went over my points, damn it!!!  Oh and I ate a processed cupcake from Wal Mart, 4 pts.  Damn you, Melanie (I am raising my fist in the air).  Yes, I was wearing my scarlet F. 

BTW--NM is on a state of emergency.  Damn Texas is taking up all the natural gas...I hope your nice and toasty CARMEN!!!  Just Kidding.  I shouldn't joke about it.  There are several cities without heat.  Red River being one of them. 

Here are my goals:

**Exercise
**200 sit ups/30 push ups--didn't do them yesterday
**Costco--I forgot my wallet yesterday
**Eat very well

My 5's
>>Gas not going out in my house
>>Having my babies in the bed with me
>>My cell phone
>>Dan Patrick on TV
>>My husband not being a crazed jealous weirdo

Let's go team!! 

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

1 comment:

  1. I had a 3 point glass of juice today and I was like, wow I could've had chocolate instead. Like you all told me yesterday don't forget what you've accomplished. You didn't believe you would follow through with this blog and look at you! I love your posts!! Hilarious!! Start again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete