September 26th
I did it, I did it!!! I finished the 25 mile bike ride in 2 hrs. The first 12 miles was very hard and I wanted to quit. We were riding into the wind and it was no bueno...At the turn around, I stopped at the water station stretched ate an orange and had a better ride back. I want to tell you, my friend Alice kicked my butt!! She finished about 15 minutes faster than me.
Now on to the half...strict training from here on out. Wish me luck! Honestly in the back of my mind, I really don't think I can do it...
Thank you for the support!!
Goals
**Rest
**Work
**Plan meals for the week
My 5's
>>Thankful for my husband, he can be a dummy sometimes...but he doesn't hold me back
>>Finishing a race on a one gear bike
>>PTO
>>Energy
>>My family's support
Let's go team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Way to rock and roll and ride Ms. MAGIC! What an awesome feat!
ReplyDelete