Sept 7th
I started writing my blog, and decided to delete what I had. It's not fair to my husband for me to air our dirty laundry. So, this blog will not have any negative comments towards my husband. It's all about me, like it should be...right? I am still running and riding my bike. I am not doing the tri this weekend. I am NOT ready! I do have my 10k on the 18th, I also have a bike ride in Acoma on the 25th. So, if I am not running, I am riding my bike. I am up to 5 miles on my running and 12 miles on my bike.
I started drinking a drink from the Dr Oz show. It includes; cucumber, spinach, apple, lemon, and celery. I have been drinking it every morning. It keeps me full and honestly it's GOOD. The only BAD thing about it is...I GET GASSY!!! I know, you REALLY wanted to hear that. I am really trying to watch what I eat. I know that what I eat really effects my runs. I ate like a big'ol fat man Sunday and I really felt it on my Monday run.
I am getting there. I see 150 in my future!! I know I have done very well...but 158-160 is still too heavy for a 5'2 frame. I just need to get rid of my stomach, that's all I am asking for!!!
Ladies, thank you for the support!
Goals
**Run
**Ab work
**See all dealers on my list
My 5's
>>cooler weather
>>seeing my beautiful pg friend ;)
>>showering that beautiful friend with gifts
>>vacation days next week
>>STATE FAIR!
Let's go team!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
No comments:
Post a Comment