Sept 27th
Frustrated with my weight, I took Jenna's advice and measured my body. I also pulled up my measurements from WW. Here are the results.
January 09 (when I started my weight lose journey, two months after Sofia was born)
Waist--38.5
Arms--13
Hips--43.5
Thighs--26
January 11
Waist--34
Arms--12
Hips--40.5
Thighs--24
September 11
Waist--33
Arms--12
Hips--40
Thighs--23
So, yes there has been changes since starting the blog!! I know I have a long way to go...but this slow journey means it will be harder to gain it all back. BTW, it's been 5 years since I popped a diet pill, laxative, slim fast, slim quick or any other crazy diet fad...From the time I was in eight grade until I was 26, I was constantly taking something to lose weight. I pray my daughter doesn't have to through this.
Ladies, thank you for the support!
Goals
**Insanity
**Admin
My 5's
>>EVERYTHING!!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
No comments:
Post a Comment