September 23rd
Frustration on my end. Right now my only goal is exercise. I have my half next month (which I am not as prepared as I should be) and a 26 mile bike race on Sunday. Did I mention this race is up and down crazy hills? I think I am ready, but I will be that guy coming in last place. I completed my first run in four months. I ran a 10k in 1 hr 4 minutes (with one potty break). I was very proud that I caught up with the group of started off with.
Anyhoo...I posted a new picture of myself. I don't think you notice anything different. But I see my belly somewhat smaller. I am a little frustrated. With all the FRICKEN exercise I do, you would think I would be 120lbs by now. In fact the opposite has happened. I went from 159 to 161...I know it's only 2lbs, but it's 2lbs in the opposite direction...and well, there's more to life than worrying about 2lbs, and yes it's probably muscle...but the vain woman inside me (inside ALL of us) is kind of upset!! This jelly belly HAS to go!!! Enough bitching...I know it takes time, the slower I take it off, the slower it comes back...right?
Goals
**Bike 15 miles
**Abs
**Enjoy another day off
**Enjoy my family
My 5's
>>The ability to run and ride
>>Cool weather
>>My Babies
>>Green Chile
>>Dr Oz's yummy veggie drink
Let's go team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Good God...I would die. I am so out of shape. Way to go with all of your races...keep up the awesome work. You and TS are my exercise heros.
ReplyDelete