Sunday, May 1, 2011

Run fat girl run!!

May 1st

Good morning ladies!!  It's race day and of course I am nervous.  Plus I still get the "ovulation" symptoms of gas,  bloating and cramps..I will take an ibuprofen and it will all be fine.  I just pray it's not too cold today!  I know it's supposed to be crappy...WIND!!  Ok, so I shouldn't complain, there are worst things in the world to complain about, right? 

Here I am writing my blog, waiting for the coffee to kick in...but what I really need to do is finish getting ready because I have to leave the house in 15 minutes.  Oh shoot!!!  Ladies, you are all FABULOUS!!!  Thank you for the support!!

Goals
**Run my heart out!
**Beat El Paso time
**Don't stress about weather

My 5's
>>Health
>>Family
>>Summer time rolling around
>>My FT'ers
>>Having my computer back

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

3 comments:

  1. GO MAGIC MEL GOOOO! You make us so proud and envious! Love you Running Diva! Enjoy your day & here's to no wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!! Ruuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! Stupid wind! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have fun! I couldn't do run with cramps unless I was eating a candy bar at the same time. Oh my...you get the super woman stamp on that one!

    ReplyDelete