Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hey Old Lady II

May 11th


So, I had my meeting yesterday.  It was a success.  Now to get through this month so I can rest!!!  I don't want anyone to get mad at me or have any sympathy either.  I have made an executive decision to NOT go on vacation.  I really should update my yard, I would like to see my kids play on grass before they become adults!  I am taking a full week off next month.  I plan to take my children to the pool everyday, get my grass planted, run mid morning, drink coffee outside, and TURNING OFF MY WORK PHONE!!  I also will be staying in ABQ for a couple of nights, we will pretend we are tourists.

I am working on my eating habits.  Track,track, track!!!  I didn't realize the number of ZERO foods!!  Hey ZERO foods, I heart you...muah!

I have a dinner meeting at the 1970's steakhouse where I morphed into an old lady.  I will not be ordering my half sandwich and cup of soup.  But I will have to really be careful with my choices.  I am not drinking, so I will not have to use up points.  Dinner is at 8pm, so I will have a couple of hours were I will be free.  (No sense to drive home, I live an hour away)  So, I will be hitting a spin class at a gym in ABQ.

I'm back and ready to get rid of that belly!  I am still tackling my desk and organizing.  Thank you for the support!!  You all are AMAZING WOMEN!!!!!!

Goals
**Eat within points
**Exercise
**Breakdown and buy claritin

My 5's
>>My lease meeting being successful
>>A supportive boss
>>A clean house
>>Sleeping 9 hrs
>>An 8pm bedtime for my kids...means I can go to bed early too if needed!

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goal

1 comment:

  1. YAY for decisions and good choices. Once your yard is done, you can vacation in it & invite us AND The Cable Guy over. Grand times! Congrats on your successes.

    ReplyDelete