May 23rd
Good morning...I tracked for a week straight. I also posted it on our FT'ers page. I admit I could have made wiser choices during some days. But I think it went well. I came back to my regular weight. I gained a few pounds in the last two weeks. And lost it this week. It's amazing what can happen when I track. Right now I am weighing in at 161. I am really going to work hard to get out of the 60's!!! I only have 2 lbs to get there. So, let's see if I can get this done this week. Wish me luck!
I went for a run yesterday. It felt good until I hit mile 3. My knee started to bother me. I don't know if I told you, but when I ran my last race, my knee didn't feel so good. When I was done, it started to swell and it hurt for a few days. So, I am going to try and get in to see the doctor today. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I will keep you posted...
My father in law saved me three rows in his garden. I planted a lot of veggies yesterday. I am super excited to see the end result. We also cleaned up our yard. We are having a friend fill in our backyard with dirt so we can start getting it prepared for grass. We will be putting up a fence, retaining wall and finally when I am off, I will be laying down sod. There is a lot more that we would like to do, but it has to be a little at a time.
I better get ready for the day. Ladies, have a fabulous day!!!
Goals
**Exercise--don't know what yet
**100 sit ups
**Get all admin and follow up done
My 5's
>>My in-laws
>>Good weather
>>My mother
>>Adam feeling better
>>God
Let's go team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Sorry about your knee! Maybe you just need a little rest. Do you have foam roller? Could just be tight muscles.
ReplyDelete