April 14th
Seriously, I have been PMS'ing for a week now!! I feel like that shithead I call my period is coming and then NOTHING!!! I hate feeling like this! Maybe this is the reason why I am shoving food in my mouth? I did really well yesterday with my eating, until I went with a girlfriend of mine to Ross, dress for less. I tried on a bathing suit...homegirl is NOT suit ready!!! WTF, I see myself in the mirror at the house and I think I look good and my clothes are fitting looser. But this asshole of a mirror made me look like hadn't lost 35lbs!! I know, I know, I should be so hard on myself...but it was very depressing :(...so guess what I did...I ate an ice cream cone from Baskin Robins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was I thinking? So today is a new day. I have already prepared snacks for the day; almonds, FRUIT and carrots. I think I will also make a sandwich to for lunch. I need to get back on track. I think we are in the same boat right now...exercising much bueno and eating not so bueno. Please correct me if I am wrong. I have to admit, I am not eating the fried and fast foods. Just more than what I should on the "normal" stuff plus the ice cream. Anyways, I am not getting down on myself...it's just those Mother F'in hormones that have taken over...it's not really me writing this. I have been taken hostage by; PRE-MENSTRUAL-SYMPTOMS or SYNDROME (which one is it?)!!! Normal Melanie should come back soon...I hope! Ok, I better go, before the hormones write more mindless things about eating bad and circus mirrors from Ross dress for less.
Goals
**Run 5 miles
**Don't go crazy...
My 5's
>>?? (I know I am grateful for something...at this moment I have nothing!!)
>>Oh, wait I have one...not being homeless...
Let's Go Team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
PS--Is it just me, or do you have to be pretentious to shop at Whole Foods?
Mel! I ABSOLUTELY love you! PMS is a fatherfu&*er and brutal on us gals. You're off to a grand start with the snacks and lunch. And trust us, YOU DO LOOK GOOD in the mirror. F a circus mirror at Ross. It's a pretentious mirror from Whole Foods anyway! We'll have a margarita & a scoop when I pass through. :-)
ReplyDeleteDRESSING ROOM MIRRORS = LYING BASTARDS. They should not be trusted. You look good at home, in real life, in every situation BUT dressing rooms mirrors, everyone looks gross in them. DO stores have any clue how much money they'd make with some nice lighting and skinny mirrors?! For pete's sake!!!
ReplyDelete