April 13th
Dear self...please keep the food out of your mouth.
I did fairly well yesterday until I had dinner. The family and I ate at Teofilios in LL. I had chicken enchiladas...steamed corn tortillas. But there was cheese on it and I ate every single last bite!! Dang Gina!! I should have kept it ala carte and had no cheese. But it was sooo good!! I guess I shouldn't complain...I didn't eat sopapillas or chips and salsa. We ate out last night because my lovely step daughter had a softball game and we got done late. I didn't buy fruit...that will be done today. Food, food, food...I feel like the song from Weird Al is playing in the background when I eat, "Just eat it...just eat it."
Ladies, I must get my day started! Have a fabulous day!!
Goals
**Eat within points!!
**Legs and abs
**Finalize everything for business meeting
**Grocery shop
My 5's
>>Reruns of the office
>>No wind yesterday
>>Warm weather
>>Albertson's fruit bowls
>>Ice skating Sunday!!
Let's go team!!
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Magic Mel, you crack me up. But I feel ya on Weird Al being the theme song to meals some times. Don't strive to keep food outta your mouth. After all, you'll lose that voluptuous apple bottom of yours. I think you're doing well with just eating a little less. Stay SEXY!
ReplyDeleteDang Gina! lol, I say that all the time! A little enchilada here and there isn't a problem, it'll keep you sane :) xoxo
ReplyDelete