Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Poolside in Hawaii?...no it's just the Burque.

June 7th

Good morning!  Since I can't be in Hawaii with Carmen...I'm bringing Hawaii to me.  I will be sitting poolside sipping a cocktail, enjoying great company and hopefully not too much smoke (we are getting A LOT of smoke from AZ fire).  I am so ready for this!! 

I have been biking more often.  I went for a ride this morning with my running partner.  I felt like a BADASS, I out rode him!  He also had to get off his bike and walk when we rode up the hill to the high school.  I'm trying not to gloat but; DAMN GINA, I do kick ass!!  I added running to my biking routine.  I have been biking for about two weeks now.  I think it's 10 miles or so.  Yesterday I added 1/2 a mile of RUNNING, not jogging.  I then come home and do some weights and yes sit ups!!  I got this!!  I am suspending my gym membership until the fall.  There's no sense to pay for spin when I can ride my bike for free.  Plus I have the weights at home.  This isn't my first rodeo, so I know what to do on my own. 

I am really enjoying my time off.  I cleaned my closet, I am hanging out by the pool today, library w/the kids tomorrow, cliffs, isotopes and a birthday party for the rest of the week. 

To all my homies that are supporting me, thanks!!  I see 150's in my near future and 130's in the distance.  To all my ladies, working out with a partner is very helpful and if you don't have that a very good playlist for the IPod. 

My Goals
**Workout--check
**Weights
**200 sit ups
**Pedicure
**Sitting by the pool

My 5's
>>Living the country
>>Thankful my pedal broke a mile from the house and not at the end of town!
>>Vacation
>>Vacation
>>Vacation

Let's go team!  Also, would like to pray for RAIN!!  We need this AZ fire to be contained. 

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment