Wednesday, June 1, 2011

171 June 2010 161 2011

June 1st

So...I have lost 10 lbs since June 2010!!!  I can't believe it!!  I don't notice it in my big'ol belly.  But I definitely see it in my legs.  I lost 90% of that weight in 2011.  I think tracking is what has helped me lose weight.  I really need to keep it up.  When I stopped tracking I sabotage myself.  Starting today, I will be back on track...with tracking.  (Yeah, I know it was pretty corny)

I am going to work hard to get to the 50's.  I have 2 more pounds to get there.  I started bike riding...I am going to wait to run until after I see the doctor tomorrow.  I am going to add more weights and increase sit ups to 200 a day.  I am going to get to 155 August 1st.  That will give me two months to lose 6lbs.  I think I can do it.

I am off next week and I can hardly wait!!!!  I am sooo excited to not have to answer my phone or do anything!!!  Well, I will probably answer my phone...but I will try not to.  I have told my dealers I am going to be on vacation, but they still seem to call!!!

Ok, I better finish my coffee so I can go for my bike ride.  Ladies have a great day!!!

Goals
**Finish everything on my admin list
**Exercise
**200 sit ups
**Track
**Catch up on blogs

My 5's
>>Warm weather
>>3 more day until vaca!!
>>Wearing shorts during a run for the first time!!!
>>Wearing my shorts I had in my closet (10 years old)
>>Fake tanning lotion (I used to be a fake bake whore)

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you and your Minus Ten, Magic! You got this! 155 is yours for the taking. Enjoy vacation next week. I'll have a pineapple surprise just for you.

    ReplyDelete