August 2nd
I have a BIG weekend coming up. Thursday night we are going out to sing Karaoke (w/Japanese accent). I am practicing...mee mee mee, I like my chicken fried...cold beer on a Friday night! Friday I am taking the day off and will be school shopping. Saturday...I get to hang out with some pretty amazing women. I am attending a bridal shower and then a bachlorette party for a dear friend from high school. And Sunday...maybe some bloody mary's? I am so excited!! She is are last friend in our group to take the "plunge" into marriage. I don't know if I will be able to make it to the wedding, but I will not miss this weekend!!!
I am kicking butt with my exercise...but sucking at eating...sad face. I know, I know....on the wagon, off the wagon. The good thing is, no weight gain....that shouldn't be good news. I should be bummed that I didn't hit my August goal of 155lbs! That means I have to lose 10lbs this month!! Not really, I am not that crazy. If I worked my ass off, I know I could...but I do love my food. I am not going to deprive myself from food. I just need to learn portion control!
Ladies, thank you for the support!!! Let's go team!!
Goals
**Exercise
**See all dealers on my list
**Eat smart
** Get breast pump ready
My 5's
>>Being healthy
>>Being sore
>>My fence (crazy old neighbor can't look into our TV room w/his binoculars)
>>Getting to rub on Netty's belly this weekend
>>Fun times this weekend!!! Not wild...
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
Yay weekend! :D
ReplyDeleteWhy is all the bad food good? Not fair.
So you may be able to feel the baby too, This week is the first time I've been able to feel him really...A LOT! :)
What?!?!? A neighbor is spying on you? Leave out a tip jar! Yay for getting healthier. Enjoy the weekend & do it up grande this weekend!
ReplyDelete