August 12th
I am sick and tired of being such a slob...I have really been in a funk with eating. Saturday is when I will be going back on weight watchers...that seems to work. I need to really stop eating out. This weekend I am going grocery shopping. My list will focus on bringing lunch with me and putting my lunch box in the trunk so I don't eat it by 10.30! I am going backwards and it sucks!!!! I am tired of this gut!!!! I would like NOT to have an inner tube under my shirt. I know I have come a long way from being 195 lbs. But for my 5'2 frame, 160 is still too big. Yes, I am 16 lbs lighter than when I got married, but still 160 is obese...isn't that nuts? I am giving myself until THANKSGIVING to lose 15 lbs...I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!! I would like to get to that 130 lb goal for the end of the year. I am not asking to be super skinny...but it would be nice to be a size 8. With this Judy Booty, I know I will never be a size 6, but I know I can be 130, because I have done it before. And for Vanity's sake, I was 127 lbs ;). I will be back, I know I don't EVER want to be where I was...
Ladies, thanks for the support!
Goals
**Be home in time to see my babies and back in ABQ by 6pm
**Have a smooth meeting
My 5's
>>Nice dealers that invited me to a baseball game
>>Salad Bars
>>The writers on the Golden Girls...I heart that show
>>God
>>Everything
The Fat Girl and Her Goals
No comments:
Post a Comment