Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last mile in the race...

December 1st

This is the last month of 2011...where did the time go?  For me, I don't know...but what I do know is, I have become a slacker to my blog.  I am going to treat my blog like a race...and finish strong!  I WILL blog every day in December, even if it means a few lines.  I should not put my blog on the waste side.  I can't make the excuse that I don't have time, when in reality I do have the time.  I will finish strong this month!!!

I have been trying to fight a cold over a week and half.  When I came home from Las Vegas, my body was hit with a horrible virus.  Go figure, I got sick during my vacation.  So you know what this means, I have not exercised.  In two weeks the only workout I have done is walking the strip, running two miles on the strip and the Turkey Trot.  (Not to get off subject, when I ran in Vegas I ran with my husbands cousin.  He is fit, but was hurting at mile 1.  It made me feel good that this big booty Judy can out run a guy!)  So what I am trying to get at is...I need to get BETTER so I can get in the gym!!!!! 

I am sitting at 158.  Realistically I will would like to be 155 lbs by New Years Eve. 

Thank you for the support!!! 

Goals
**Month end work
**Reevaluate 2011 goals and think about 2012 goals
**Put up some Christmas decorations

My 5's
>>Get to work at home
>>Good friends
>>Weekends
>>Family
>>More time off in December

Let's go team!!

The Fat Girl and Her Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment